Please observe all beach rules
• Glass containers are not allowed on the sand beach, seawall or beach drive, please bring plastic cups and leave the glass in ice coolers or your vehicle.
• Aluminum cans are allowed on the seawall only. (use plastic cups while on the sand)
• The leash law is enforced on Front Beach Drive from the Biloxi Bay Bridge to the Ocean Springs Small Craft Harbor. Carry plastic bags to pick up your animals waste. Humans contract hookworms by stepping in animal waste. ( clean up after your pet)
• If music can be heard 100 feet from the source, it is illegal
• Parking is prohibited from 10 pm until 6 am unless you receive a fishing permit (permit may be obtained at Ocean Springs Police Department.
• Fire pits must be reserved through a permit that can be obtained from Ocean Springs City hall
• Emergency vehicles and maintenance vehicles are allowed on the sand only all other vehicles are not allowed.
• Park in designated parking spots only and no more than 18’ from the seawall
• Park with the flow of traffic.
Beach rules also apply to Ocean Springs East Beach Drive which runs from Shearwater Drive to Halstead road; the only exception is that animals may run at large in presence of their owners.
Please do your part in keeping Ocean Springs Beaches clean. Pick up after yourself and dispose of garbage properly.